Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eeeekkkkkkk

For a brief moment, my world is perfect. I. Am. Blogging.

A month. Has anyone noticed it has been a month since my last blog? I have. There are so many un-posted entries that have run through my head. So many funny stories unshared. So many thoughts, dreams, ideas kept to myself. So many chores, demands that have kept me from one of my true loves. Writing.

I am back. Feeling rusty. Cloudy. Too many thoughts fighting to get out. So, for now, to take it slowly, catch you up and well just share here are the top 10 reason's (either in pictures or words) (in no particular order) why I have longed daily for but have invidiously been unable to blog!

Enjoy! And yes, I realize that this is why I may never be uber-popular. You can't become a household name if you are a hermit............

Reason #1 - this handsome man, aka, Mr. Producer, took some vacation time... who can blog when they are blessed with a week of husbandly help, love, fun and remodeling......

Reason #2 - twin terrible, err, tremendous 2's.... more will be written on this topic I am sure...

Reason #3 - strawberry picking... taste testing....

.....countless quarts of strawberries, 20 pounds of sugar and 34 jars of preserves later.........

Reason #4 - much needed relaxing time spent with BFF, her goofy hubby and sweet baby girl....really need to do this more often.....our 5:30am wake up calls are far from relaxing ;).....

#5 - watching my precious kids act like kids....and joining in.........

#6 - watching the boy and his arm and wondering what the future holds....... man he's good.....

#7 - conquering jungle gyms, swinging..........

.....Easter egg hunts..........

.......... and cake, of course.........


#8 - and perhaps the biggest reason of all - remodeling (I know, I know, this would make more sense with a before picture...... different camera, computer......anyway just trust me.....this was TONS of work)

#9 - Strawberry picking again, with out of state family......................

#10 - just plain having fun, being silly, loving life and letting our hair down, or up, or out....whatever................ it was fun!

I hope you enjoyed my month in review. I promise I will never leave you again for this long, but when you look at these beautiful faces above, can you blame me? Ok, can you at least forgive me?

4 comments:

Julie Willis said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you and 5:45 am (kinda sorta). I'm so glad I saw the dining area before the remodel.
How does the room behind it look? It looks like you worked in there too?? Great Job ;)

The Ruzickas said...

cute post - great pics...thanks for the much needed quality read with my first cup of a.m coffee :))luv ya!

carrhop said...

So glad to see you back! Love the pics from your month 'off'! Those little twinner faces munching on strawberries are so sweet!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just "happened" on your blog and wanted to say how much I like the colors in your remodeled room. I would love to see a bigger picture of it. Do you remember the color of the walls?
It's very nice. :-)
BTW-your children are darling too-things are always crazy when their little but it does get easier--it's also lots of fun to be a grandma too. :-D