Thursday, May 14, 2009

Indelible footprints.....

When you have the chance to hold an angel, you know your live will never be the same. How you perceive the situation, how you cope with loss, how you resume your life afterwards speaks volumes about your beliefs, the depths of your love, the way you view life, the strength of your character. There are many who suffer a lose and view it that way...suffering. There are many who view a loss as an opportunity to be thankful for all that we have.

(((For the record, I am not speaking of your immediate (anytime within the 1st year really) reaction to a shocking loss.)))
There are some that never recover from losing a loved one and then there are others who search for ways to celebrate what once was. There are some that are saddened by the resemblance of a lost loved one in one still here on earth. There are others that use the physical features of an angel to embrace the love of that angel...the angels they have on earth...The One they know who will carry them when they can't walk on their own...
This is my reason....this is my why.......... this is me..........................
BEFORE


TEMPLATE



IN THE MAKING



OUTLINED



HALF WAY THERE



THE FINAL PRODUCT



Here are my indelible footprints.................................

1 comment:

Believer said...

Beautiful.....I love it and I love you.