Wednesday, October 29, 2008

unsettled

I can't shake the feeling. I am ready for everything to fall into place.

Wherever the chips may land, I am okay with that, JUST LAND!

It seems lately that I have been thinking "when this is finished", "when that is done" and yet, the "this" and "that" ends and I am still not feeling done.

To say this last year has been crazy would be an understatement.

To say that I am organized and A. Retentive would be a bigger understatement.

I am VERY patient . . . when it comes to my children.

I am very IMPATIENT when it comes to life. Unfortunately, I do want it all and I want it now!

I am still learning to let it go, to rely on HIM, to know that my timing isn't what is best, it is HIS!

There are many area's of life this past year that have blessedly become so much better. There are some area's that still need improvement.

Dreams that seem to be SLOWLY unraveling.
Prayers wanted desperately, prayed-almost begged, still unanswered (again, learning these are my desires and not HIS).
Questions that are never answered and instead ask more questions.

THE FLIPSIDE:

Hugs and sloppy kisses that are never ending
Laughter and joy that flows through the air like the wind
Love that makes it all disappear.

I do know the blessings HE has given me. I do thank HIM daily! I do not that there is nothing I have done to earn a life so rich!

I also know that this unsettled feeling will pass. Dreams will change, questions will be reworded and turned more into prayers. They will be answered.

The Hugs and kisses WILL remain.
The laughter and joy WILL remain.
The love WILL remain.

The focus and feelings already changing. Not gone, but MUCH better.

THANKS FOR LISTENING DEAR FRIEND!!!!!

No comments: