Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Twins

I said from the time you both born that God must love me more than anyone else because he gave me twins..

I still feel that way today...4 exciting, challenging, loving, wonderful years later....

Pictures from the days when you weren't so active and I could take them!!!!



33.5 weeks pregnant


delivery day

Here we are


Even the NICU can't keep us apart


1st birthday


twin time with daddy


happy 1st birthday


sand...water....life is great


hehehe


we love chocolate cake


baby bath time


cute baby bottoms


AWWWWW


sleeping buddies


still close


goobers



just because I love this pic



my favorite JJ face

cuties


A funchaos requirement....dancing in the rain



All 4 of my sweet babies

Thank you for 4 great years!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!

1 comment:

LD BFF said...

OMG! They were & still are absolutely adorable! And girl, I know what uncomfortable is with 1 baby but TWO! Whew! You were huge!!! And beautiful!