Sunday, July 13, 2008

this novice is learning

Wow! a few weeks ago I thought to myself, I have such great idea's or at the very least a crazy enough life that I might be able to keep one or two people in the world entertained; or at the very least someone other than my myspace friends. Well, I have kept people entertained or at least evoked some kind of emotions of the last few posts, so goal accomplished. Well, little miss I thought I knew what I was doing was shocked tonight to discover that I have barely begun to dive into the world of blogging. I read the blogs of 2 girls from my church (one a friend and one a could become?) and they have things on their blog site that I didn't even know existed (outside of myspace). They have songs, pictures, graphics, quotes, links. I am not sure I can even handle the excitement at adding some more of myself to my thoughts!!! Then I thought, because my head was getting so full of myself...err I mean my newly attained knowledge that I would join an additional blog site such as momdot. Well, let's just say I have been HUMBLED!!! When I read some of the posters out there I realize that maybe I am not nearly as entertaining as I thought?! Oh well, I originally started this for myself and will continue to blog for the fun of it and as an outet to my crazy life. Now, let me state that I am not feeling overwhelmed just simply by other people's post but more by their ability to UNDERSTAND how in the heck to and why I need to download wordpress. Suffice it to say, I DON'T GET IT!!!! So, now that my head is a little smaller than it was a couple weeks ago, I hope some of you readers are still here on the easy to use, prettied up blogger.com!

No comments: