Friday, September 12, 2008

Favorite Food Friday!!!!!

Yep, if you know anything about me, you know I LOVE FOOD!!!!! I like to both cook and eat(when I am not rushed by a gaggle of screaming mouths).


So, what better way to indulge my love of food and begin designated days then by bringing you this little gem.




I made it up, there is no name for it other than delicious!
This, paired with a glass of milk and a sugar free choc. for dessert, can be lunch or a snack. The choice is your, but either way you HAVE to give it a try.


Step 1. Cut up red and green bell pepper, tomato and onion.

Step 2. Add peppers and onion to pan with butter of your choice and little garlic.

Step 3. Cook, just until almost not crunchy.

Step 4. Turn off heat, add tomato

Step 5. Top crackers with cheese (I use fresh mozzarella) and veggies!

Step 6. Enjoy, take pictures and blog about it. Ok, last 2 parts are optional!!!!

No comments: