Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Peek

Did ya think I forgot about ya? N.E.V.E.R.

Do you forgive me for being busy? Hope so.

Really, I am just trying to figure out the ever changing schedule of life. Now with the 2 oldest in school, even part time, I am enjoying and staying busy with the twins. Honestly, I am just being a fly on the wall of their world these days. When left alone with the older 2 to bother them, guess what? THEY. PLAY. NICE! The love to play hide and seek. B loves to mother J. They both love to jump on mommy. Ahhhhhhhhh!

I LOVE THEM ALL! I miss the older 2 when they are in school. BUT, it sure is nice to have time with just the babies because really, they are very quickly growing away from babies.

On that note, I am stunned and refusing to admit that A is going to be 7 on Thursday. I'm sorry, what????? 7 REALLY???? Are we sure? That's what the birth certificate tells me. WOW!!!!

Look for letter to little man to be coming soon.

I haven't forgot about designated days either, just let me get caught up (does that ever really happen?) on housework, sorting clothes, running errands, etc and then I will be back!

Soon. I promise. I miss posting and reading other blogs. I am having withdraws!!!!

No comments: