Thursday, January 22, 2009

Be forwarned, I am sure to offend!

I would like to start with an apology to those of you I am about to offend.


I really wanted to write a blog and give a tongue lashing to some of my fellow bloggers for their willingness to speak such hateful words against another person. My head races with the words that I want to say about how judgemental you seem. My heart cries for how you appear to other people, Christian's, Muslim's, nonbelievers.


After I read some blogs last night via blogger and myspace, then I read some more this morning, I felt uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't not even find the right word!


I know that most of you were just expressing your personal opinion, something we all do and have the right to. I respect that we do not all like the same people. I did not vote for the man that you all speak of so negatively. However, I can not sit here and say I am a Christian and then say that I hate him for this or I think he desecrated the bible when he was inaugurated. I can tell you there are policies I have read about that he seems to agree with that I do not. But I can not and will not attack his personal character and moral fiber based on what the media feeds me. Only he and God know their relationship together! I will trust in the Lord, I will watch the man in action and I will pray for him. To do anything less would make me a hypocrite!


Lastly, I will leave you with the admittance that I know very little bible verses by heart and the ones I will post below came from the service at church last week. Do with them what you will!


Matthew 7:1-6
Proverbs 6:16-21
Galatians 5: 26 and 6:5

"Hate the sin, not the sinner"


Political and religious....MOM, help, I am forgetting my manners! Your grandkids might need you to come visit soon...quickly...now (before I throw in some sex, hey, anything is possible:)!!!!

No comments: