Monday, January 26, 2009

Why am I a Christian?

Did I even have a choice, the Lord called me to be his child, He spoke my name.

I am a child of God because I know I can NOT walk this world with out my Father's guidance and love.

I am a child of God because I know the joy of always having my Father around, always be able to speak to him, to know that he hears me, he answers my prayers.

I know that of my own flesh I am incapable of having enough patience, love, grace and forgiveness.

I am a Christian because I can freely admit that I do bad things daily but I am forgiven them; I also know that my father loves me unconditionally.

I am a Christian because I know that I am a better person when I make my Father happy, when I do his will and tell of his love.

I am a Christian because I know that there is a better place, I know that when the end comes I will go home.

I am a Christian because He has called me to teach my children of his love and mercy.

I am a Christian because I know the road is not easy, the best things in life never are, but the reward is worth it.

I am a Christian because He loves me, because He called me.

No comments: