Monday, November 2, 2009

It means...

When I say I hate doing laundry....it means I have lots of little bodies to dress.

When I say I have to load, unload the dishwasher...it means I have 4 wonderful little people to care for.

When I moan about going to the grocery store...it means I am delighted to have a family to cook for.

When I gripe about cooking dinner again...it means I have food.

When I whine about the weather...it means I am alive.

When I cry about a car accident...it means I am blessed enough to be able to see to drive.

When I complain about the noise...it means I am thankful I can hear.

When I bitch about Mr. Producer...it means I am lucky in love.

When I go to bed late and I am tired...it means I had time to blog.

When I make time for myself...it means that I need to regroup for them.

When I am happy, mad, sad, excited....it means I care enough to feel.

When I look at my wonderful friends and family...it means I am loved.....

No comments: